Friday, October 7, 2011

Who doesn't love Halloween?

Candy, haunted houses, costumes, fall colors, candy, parties, candy, and lots of candy! I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't love this holiday. It's fun, it's a chance to be creative, and there's candy!

I've always wanted to be the "cool" house on the block with the super creepy decor, but the fact that there are 2 small kiddos who might freak out if I went too creepy, keeps things on the "G rated" side. 

I can't wait to take them to the pumpkin patch so we can pick out the perfect pumpkin. I've already seen a million ideas I want to try on my pumpkin...

Maybe a simple monogram:

Pinned Image

Beautifully carved leaves...

Simple, but beautiful:
Pinned Image

These pumpkins are so elegant
Pinned Image

Love the black and white!
Pinned Image


I'm thinking next weekend might be THE weekend for pumpkin hunting. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment